The Twistfix brick reinforcement range includes a selection of stitching bars that are used to reinforce and strengthen areas of fractured brick and masonry walls. The 1m long reinforcing rods are available in various diameters, which in use are generally concealed in slots cut into existing walls where they are fixed using WHO-60 masonry repair grout.
Best quality Twistfix helical bars are a product upgrade designed by the inventor of the helibar and are manufactured in the UK to patented engineering tolerances that are not matched elsewhere.
Why is this patented variety of helical bar superior to others?
- Material selected from 1 specific grade within the stainless steel 304 band
- Improved cross section design increases strength and alleviates need for inter-annealing
- Die operated twisting technique ensures consistency of pitch angle and tensile strength
- Nominal Cross Section Area
- 5mm Bar = 6 mm
- 6mm Bar = 7 mm
- 7mm Bar = 9 mm
- 8mm Bar = 12 mm
- 9mm Bar = 15 mm
- Ultimate Tensile Strength:= 1050-1200N/mm2
There are no reviews yet.
- RRP £2678.40