Brick Repair Mortar - Old London Yellow
This vapour-permeable Brick Repair Mortar is formulated on a lime base. Use in to restore chipped, spalled and damaged Old London Yellow bricks to leave brickwork with a natural colour-matching finish.
- Ensure damaged brick surfaces are free of dust, dirt and other loose fragments.
- Brickwork should be lightly wetted but not soaked.
- Add 1 part water to 4-5 parts repair mortar powder and mix thoroughly
- Apply the Old London Stock brick repair mortar in layers of up to 20mm thick.
- The final layer should be slightly protrusive of the brick surface and allowed to set.
- The repair can then be sanded, shaped and modelled for up to 48 hours after application.
- The mortar should not be applied in temperatures below 5°C.
- Wash tooling and spillages with clean water.
Please refer to detailed instruction on the packaging.
This colour-fast brick repair mortar contains pigments to match a typical Old London Yellow coloured brick. Use only as an adhesive filler for repairing the face of damaged brickwork
- Compression Strength: 8-12 N/mm2
- Water Mixing Ratio: 7-9 Litre/Kg
- Volume mixed mortar: 800 ml/Kg
- Coverage - 15mm thick: 1.25 Kg/m2
There are no reviews yet.
Stone Repair Mortar for restoring chipped, spalled and damaged yellow-coloured limestone masonry.
- RRP £11.82
Lime-based Repair Mortar formulated to restore chipped, spalled and damaged Old London Stock bricks.
- RRP £11.82
Tint porous brickwork with this masonry stain for a natural and permanent Old London Yellow coloured brick. 1L
- RRP £45.60
Colour-matching injection mortar for filling cracks in Old London Yellow Bricks. Mix powdered pigment with water, injection-fill 3-10mm wide cracks – 250g
- RRP £39.36