Damp Proof Course 3ltr Injection Kit
Damp Proof Course 3 Litre Injection Kit includes:
- 1 x 3L Pail of damp proofing cream
- 1 x DPC injection pot
- 1 x Injection Nozzle & Trigger Assembly
- 1 x 12mm x 160mm Professional SDS drill bit
- 1 x 12mm x 250mm Professional SDS drill bti
- 1 x Pair of protective gloves
- 1 x 240v Professional SDS Roto Hammer Drill
Consumption rate - 115mm wall = 3.8m / tube of DPC injection cream
Consumption rate - 230mm wall = 1.9m / tube of DPC injection cream
*Approximation only - allows 5-10% wastage
To treat rising damp you need to:
Remove wall plaster to a level that is 300mm above height of the damp and take off skirting boards. Then drill a series of 12mm holes at 100-120mm intervals into the selected bed joint to a depth of 90% of the wall thickness. Simply fill the bore with the DPC cream to within 1cm of wall surface. Re-plaster the walls, using a waterproofing additive or a mesh membrane ensuring any cement render does not bridge the line of the DPC. Allow 1 month per inch of wall for the rising damp to fully dry out.
There are no reviews yet.