Dri-Eco-Heat-HC is a loft mounted positive ventilation fan incorporating an integral heater to cure severe condensation problems through the cold damp winter months. At normal UK temperatures the ventilator utilises unused heat within the roof space to take advantage of the free thermal gain. When temperatures are extremely low the heater facility can be used to distribute filtered, warmed air throughout the property.
Positive input ventilation fans draw air through the filters and supply fresh filtered air into the house to remove indoor air pollutants by encourage movement of moisture-laden air from within the home to the outside
- Quick and easy to fit
- Cures codensation and dampness
- Complies with Part F &L Building Regulations Ventilation requirements
- Can be used with remote sensors DRI-ECO-4S and DRI-ECO -RH
- System goes into stanby during warmer months when there is no evidence of condensation.
- Low power consumption
- Low price solar gain heat recovery
- Additional heater facility for cold weather usage
- Whisper quiet operation.
- Significantly improves indoor air quality
- Automatic summer cut off
- Highly effective condensation control unit
- 7 year warranty for peace of mind.
No more condensation
Check out the website twistfix.co.uk . place your order and receive it in a flash.
very helpful and experienced team.
- RRP £291.50