Fire Foam B2 Gun Grade
EVERBUILD FIREFOAM B2 is a quick setting one part polyurethane foam with fire resistance properties.
The foam expands on application to up to 50 times its original volume meeting the requirements of DIN 4102 Part 1 for Construction Materials and BS476 Part 20.
Fire rated up to two hours in certain joint configurations. When used as part of a fire rated joint, use in conjunction with Everbuild intumescent sealant for maximum fire rating.
- Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour.
- High degree of fire rating : slows down the passage of flames and smoke in comparison to standard B3 grades.
- Economical in use -expands up to 50 times its original volume
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.
Ideal for filling :
- Gaps around pipe entries through fire rated walls.
- Provides a fire rated seal around windows and door frames
- Deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster.
- Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering, where a fire rating is required.
- Irregular gaps in stone, brick,concrete or plaster.
Pack size is 750 ML
There are no reviews yet.
- RRP £83.65
- RRP £3.83
- RRP £8.66