Everbuild Fire Sealant 300 is a fire retardant sealant that will expand when it is exposed to temperatures in excess of 125 degrees and prevents the passage of fire and smoke. A fire rated joint of 5 hours may be achieved in suitably designed joints.
- Excellent acoustic properties for sound deadening.
- Permanently flexible accommodating movement
- Excellent non slump properties when using overhead.
- Can be overpainted.
- Can be used in joints up to 50mm wide.
Areas of Use:
- Sealing and filling gaps in fire rated partition walls and structures.
- Sealing glass in timber and aluminum in fire rated glazing applications.
- Sealing around gaps and service trunkings in fire rated walls.
- Sealing around Door frames.
- Sealing low movement construction joints
Ensure a minimum joint depth of 6mm , in deep joints use a mineral wool fibre backing material.
To achive a correct bond smooth down the sealent using wetted instrument.
Coverage 380ml Tube.
Joint size 6 x 6 mm - 10.55 lm.
Joint Size 5 x 10 mm - 7.60 lm.
Joint size 10 x 15 mm - 2.52 lm.
There are no reviews yet.
- RRP £189.67
- RRP £7.22
- RRP £69.71