Firefoam B1 and Gun kit.
EVERBUILD FIREFOAM B1 Gungrade is a quick setting one part polyurethane foam with fire resistance properties.
The foam expands on application to up to 50 times its original volume meeting the extremely stringent requirements of DIN 4102 Part 1 for Construction Materials and BS476 Part 20.
Fire rated up to Four hours in certain joint configurations. When used as part of a fire rated joint, use in conjunction with Everbuild intumescent sealant for maximum fire rating.
- Quick setting, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour.
- High degree of fire rating : slows down the passage of flames and smoke in comparison to standard B3 grades.
- Economical in use -expands up to 50 times the original can contents.
- Fills irregular and wider gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.
Ideal for filling :
- Gaps around pipe entries through fire rated walls easily filled.
- Can provide a fire rated seal around windows and door frames
- Fills deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster.
- Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering, where a fire rating is required.
- Irregular gaps in stone, brick,concrete or plaster.
Pack size options are 6 X 750 ML plus Gun and cleaner.
12 x 750 ML Plus Gun and cleaner
There are no reviews yet.