No More Damp Tanking Slurry.
No More Damp tanking slurry is a cementitious waterproof system that when mixed with clean water and applied correctly will form a permanent waterproof coating to concrete and masonry. Easily applied by brush or roller.
Used for waterproofing of basements, cellars , foundations , swimming pools , concrete , renders , brickwork and blockwork. Can be used Internal & External , above and below ground.
No More Damp tanking slurry waterproofs against positive and negative hydrostatic heads of water, ideal for basements and damp-proofing applications.
- Permanant waterproofing for concrete and masonry.
- Resists positive and negative water pressure.
- Superior bond strength.
- Resists salt contamination in masonry.
- Suitable for use above and below ground.
- Suitable for internal and external use.
Coverage rate for a 20kg bag is 6-8 m2
Available in 20KG Bags
There are no reviews yet.