The Nuaire Eco Condensation Fans are Nuaire’s entry level positive input ventilation units which gently supply tempered, filtered air into the home. The ventilator utilises unused heat within the roof space to take advantage of the free thermal gain. Positive input ventilation removes indoor air pollutants such as carbon monoxide and keeps out traffic fumes, pollen and outdoor pollutants.
The loft-mounted Nuaire drimaster Eco fan draws air through the filters and continuously supplies fresh, filtered air into the house to encourage movement of moisture-laden air from inside to outside
- Quick and easy to fit
- Complies with Building Regulations
- Extremely low power consumption
- Uses thermal gain advantage for low price heat recovery
- Whisper quiet operation.
- Significantly improves indoor air quality
- Effective in the control of condensation
- Automatic summer cut off
Nuaire Eco range of Condensation Fans available from Twistfix.
There are no reviews yet.
- RRP £291.50