Professional Roof Repair with Firestone EPDM
For more than 40 years, the Firestone EPDM Rubber Roofing system has been providing a lasting, professional solution to the problem of leaking flat roofs, such as those found on sheds and garages. In total, well over a billion square metres of EPDM have been sold, a figure which proves it to be the most popular type of rubber roofing membrane in the world.
Firestone EPDM roofing materials have been closely studied by many independent bodies. Environmental organisation Greenpeace concluded that EPDM is 'an environmentally-friendly choice of roofing membrane' while ACTAC (the Association of Community Technical Aid Centres) declared the material to be 'the best-buy roofing membrane'.
EPDM stands for 'Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer', a material which boasts an array of qualities and user-benefits. These include:
- Excellent resistance to UV radiation, moisture, ozone, wind, chemical attack and extreme temperatures
- Impeccable insulating qualities, which result in dramatic improvements to indoor environments, temperature control, air quality and energy efficiency
- An engineered design that withstands the natural contractions and expansions of a roofing structure
- A simple, rapid and reliably effective installation procedure
- A seamless, lasting finish that is easy to achieve
- A minimum life expectancy of 50 years from installation
Twistfix is a proud supplier of Firestone EPDM rubber roofing membrane, which can be purchased in seamless, separate sheets of varying sizes. To improve convenience and cost-effectiveness, we also offer the material as part of a selection of comprehensive kits, including our bestselling EPDM Shed Roof Kit.
The Firestone EPDM Shed Roof Kit from Twistfix centres on your chosen size piece of EPDM rubber roofing membrane (note that the actual piece supplied will be slightly larger to account for necessary overhang of roof apexes). In addition, you also receive the sealant and spray adhesive required to permit installation to begin immediately. In less than two hours, the kit allows you to fix a leaky shed roof with professional results guaranteed.;