Roof Shield - Top Coat
Roof-Shield Top Coat is a cold applied, rubber–based roof paint that waterproofs instantly giving a longer lasting seamless finish when used in conjunction with Roof Shield Primer.
Developed for larger all-over roof areas, where greater life expectancy is needed, it only needs a single coat over primed surfaces. This means that waterproofing flat roof areas is much quicker; “one coat and the job is done“. Roof-Shield delivers outstanding performance that lasts and lasts.
- Exceptional durability and performance for up to ten years.
- Cold applied-so no hot works on the roof.
- Ready to use.
- Works instantly.
- A single coat system over previously primed surfaces.
- Rainfall immediately after application as no adverse effect.
- Excellent UV and resistance to movement of the substrate.
- Fast curing can be applied at low temperatures.
Roof-Shield Top Coat is supplied in a 20L can. It can be painted-on by roller or brush over previously primed surfaces and is dry within 8 hours.
- Smooth substrate – 1 litre/per m2
- Worn mineral felt – 1.25 litres/per m2
- Heavy mineralised felt – 1.5 litres / per m2.
Do not use Roof Shield Top Coat on balconies, walkways, aquatic ponds, wooden substrates, plastisol,, slate, new-lead or new bituminous surfaces.
There are no reviews yet.
- RRP £411.24