Lignum Woodworm Killer penetrates deep into timber in order to eliminate active infestation of wood boring insect at all life-cycle stages including woodworm. It will also offer long-lasting protection against re-infestation. The ready-to-use insecticide is ideal for DIY or professional use. It can be used as a curative or a preventative measure to treat internal woodwork including unpainted doors, frames, roof timbers, floorboards, joists, rafters. wooden panels and furniture.
How to use Woodworm Killer
- Open up and make accessible as much timber surface as is practical; e.g. lift some floorboards to gain access to both top and bottom surfaces of timber floors and to flooring joists.
- Ensure wood surfaces are clean and free from wood dust and other contaminants
- Apply to all accessible surfaces of the timbers at the applicable coverage rates using either brush or low-pressure spray unit to exterminate woodworm and provide lasting protection from further infestation,
Coverage for treating woodworm:
Use 1L to treat a surface area of 3.3m2 (300ml/m2). One 5L tin will treat 16.5m2 of infested timber
Coverage for protecting non-infested timbers:
Use 1L treat a surface area of 5.0m2 (200ml/m2). One 5L tin will protect 25m2 of non-infested timber.
- Drying: Subject to timber and ambient conditions the product is touch dry after 1 hour and should be suitable for overpainting, varnishing or staining after 24 hours.
- Finish: Lignum Woodworm Killer is a clear liquid that does not leave a finish; however we advise to test on a small inconspicuous area before spraying to ensure product finish is as expected.
This ready-to-use woodworm killer is designed for internal use only
There are no reviews yet.
- RRP £399.00
- RRP £30.00
- RRP £255.00
- RRP £36.00