Woodworm Treatment Kit
Woodworm has potential to cause structural damage to timbers. This professional woodworm treatment kit eradicates wood boring beetle and protects against future infestation. Use in properties of all ages and sizes to treat unpainted doors, frames, roof timbers, floorboards, joists, rafters. wooden panels and furniture.
The kit comprises:
- 5 x 1L containers of Lignum Pro I62.5 insecticide concentrate; each making 25L of woodworm fluid when diluted with water (125L total)
- 1 x 25L mixing/ storage container
- 1 x 7L spray unit (5L working capacity) complete with a professional brass lance having adjustable spray control
Lignum Pro I62.5 is woodworm treatment insecticide formulated with micro-emulsion technology. It has a minute particle size, which is in the nanometre range. This allows the insecticide to penetrate deep into timber in order to eliminate woodworm attack and to safeguard timbers against future wood boring insect infestation.
How to use Woodworm Treatment Kit
- Open up and make accessible as much timber surface as is practical; e.g. lift some floorboards to gain access to both top and bottom surfaces of timber floors and to flooring joists.
- Ensure wood surfaces are clean and free from wood dust and other contaminants
- Use mixing/ storage container to mix 1 litre of insecticide with 24 litres of clean water
- Decant 5 litres of dilute into the spray unit and pressurise
- Spray diluted fluid, to all accessible surfaces of the timbers at the applicable coverage rates
Coverage for treating woodworm infestation:
Use 1L of diluted fluid to treat a surface area of 3.3m2 (300ml/m2). Therefore 1 litre of concentrate (25 litres of fluid) treats a total surface area 82.5m2 of infested timber
Coverage for preventing beetle infestation in non-infested wood:
Use 1L of diluted fluid to treat a surface area of 5.0m2 (200ml/m2) Therefore 1 litre of concentrate (25 litres of fluid) protects a total surface area 125m2 of non-infested timber
- Cleaning:Wash out spray equipment and save water for use as diluents for the next use.
- Drying: Subject to timber and ambient conditions the product is touch dry after 1 hour and should be suitable for overpainting, varnishing or staining after 24 hours. Unprotected persons and animals should be kept away from treated surfaces for 48 hours or until dry.
- Finish: Product does not have a finish and leaves the same effect as applying water. However we advise to test on a small inconspicuous area before spraying to ensure product finish is as expected.
This high-strength insecticidal woodworm treatment is sold for professional use only.
There are no reviews yet.
- RRP £349.00
- RRP £31.50
- RRP £18.90
- RRP £26.25