Brick Crack Repair Mortar - Old London Yellow
Colour-match crack injection mortar for filling fissures in Old London Yellow brickwork. Use with syringe and nozzle to completely injection-fill and seal 3-10mm wide cracks with this brick coloured repair mortar, which offers excellent adhesive characteristics.
- Ensure cracks are free from dust, dirt and loose fragments.
- Substrate should be dampened but not saturated.
- Mix 1 part water with 4-5 parts of coloured powder.
- Fill crack with colour-matching crack injection mortar.
- The repair can then be sanded, shaped and modelled for up to twelve hours after application.
- Product should not be applied in temperatures below 5°C.
- Tools and spills can be washed with clean water.
Please read and adhere to the instruction on the packaging.
This crack injection mortar contains natural pigments to match a typical Old London Yellow brick. It has been formulated especially as an adhesive filler for repairing and disguising cracks in brick walls – Sold in 250g packs, this product yields 175ml of mixed injection mortar. Syringe and nozzle included.
There are no reviews yet.
Brick Repair Mortar is lime based. It is ideal for restoring chipped, spalled and damaged Old London Yellow bricks.
- RRP £11.82
Tint porous brickwork with this masonry stain for a natural and permanent Old London Yellow coloured brick. 1L
- RRP £45.60
Colour-matching injection mortar for filling cracks in Old London Stock brickwork Mix pigment with water, injection-fill 3-10mm wide cracks – 250g
- RRP £39.36