Using this website
Conditions of Use of the Web site:
- Please read these conditions of use carefully before using this web site. Using this web site indicates that you accept these conditions of use. If you do not accept these conditions of use, do not use this web site.
- All material included in our web site is intended for general information purposes only and does not represent advice for any particular application in any particular situation. Users are hereby placed under notice that they should take appropriate steps to verify such information is applicable to each specific application in each specific circumstance. No user should act or refrain from acting on the general information contained in this web site without first verifying the information and obtaining professional advice.
- Twistfix Ltd makes no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy of the information contained in this web site.
- Twistfix Ltd expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use this web site whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and Twistfix Ltd had been advised of the possibility of the same. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits, loss of goodwill, and wasted expenditure.
- The user agrees that material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of this web site is obtained entirely at the user's own risk and that the user will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data, even if such loss and damage was reasonably foreseeable and Twistfix Ltd had been advised of the possibility of the same.
- Twistfix Ltd does not accept any liability in connection with any third party information that can be accessed through this web site and does not assess any such information for the purpose of endorsing or approving the contents thereof.
- If any provision of these Conditions of Use is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Twistfix Ltd's omission to exercise any right under these Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver of any such right unless expressly accepted by the Twistfix Ltd in writing.
- These Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the user and Twistfix Ltd agree to submit any dispute arising out of the use of this web site to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.