Limestone Injection Mortar - Yellow
Colour-match crack injection mortar for filling fissures in Yellow limestone. Use with syringe and nozzle to completely injection-fill and seal 3-10mm wide cracks with this lime-based coloured repair mortar, which offers excellent adhesive characteristics.
- Ensure cracks are free from dust, dirt and loose fragments.
- Masonry should be dampened but not saturated.
- Mix 1 part water with 4-5 parts of coloured powder.
- Fill crack with Ham-stone Yellow crack injection mortar.
- The repair can then be sanded, shaped and modelled for up to twelve hours after application.
- Product should not be applied in temperatures below 5°C.
- Tools and spills can be washed with clean water.
Please read and adhere to the instruction on the packaging.
This crack injection mortar contains natural pigments to match a typical Hamstone Yellow masonry. It has been formulated especially as an adhesive filler for repairing and disguising cracks in limestone walls – Sold in 250g packs, this product yields 175ml of mixed injection mortar. Syringe and nozzle included.
There are no reviews yet.
Stone Repair Mortar for restoring chipped, spalled and damaged yellow-coloured limestone masonry.
- RRP £14.18
Limestone tinting dye for use in colour-staining porous stone to natural Hamstone Yellow finish. 1L
- RRP £54.72