Stone Repair Mortar - Hamstone Yellow
This vapour-permeable Stone Repair Mortar is formulated on a lime base. Use it to repair chipped, spalled and damaged yellow-coloured limestone to leave masonry with a natural colour-matched finish.
- Ensure damaged brick surfaces are free of dust, dirt and other loose fragments.
- Brickwork should be lightly wetted but not soaked.
- Add 1 part water to 4-5 parts repair mortar powder and mix thoroughly
- Apply the Old London Stock brick repair mortar in layers of up to 20mm thick.
- The final layer should be slightly protrusive of the brick surface and allowed to set.
- The repair can then be sanded, shaped and modelled for up to 48 hours after application.
- The mortar should not be applied in temperatures below 5°C.
- Wash tooling and spillages with clean water.
Please refer to detailed instruction on the packaging.
This colour-fast brick repair mortar contains pigments to match Hamstone Yellow-coloured limestone and sand stone. Use only as an adhesive filler for repairing the face of damaged brickwork.
- Compression Strength: 8-12 N/mm2
- Water Mixing Ratio: 7-9 Litre/Kg
- Volume mixed mortar: 800 ml/Kg
- Coverage - 15mm thick: 1.25 Kg/m2
There are no reviews yet.
Colour-matching injection mortar for filling cracks in Yellow Limestone Masonry. Mix powdered pigment with water, injection-fill 3-10mm wide cracks – 250g
- RRP £47.23
Limestone tinting dye for use in colour-staining porous stone to natural Hamstone Yellow finish. 1L
- RRP £54.72
Brick Repair Mortar is lime based. It is ideal for restoring chipped, spalled and damaged Old London Yellow bricks.
- RRP £14.18
Use brick staining soot-wash for blending new brickwork to match aged bricks in old walls. 1L
- RRP £54.72