Brick Dye - Coffee Brown
Dye porous brickwork with this masonry stain for a permanent and rich Coffee Brown coloured brick. The brick dye is absorbed into brickwork and stonework where it forms a strong and lasting chemical bond with porous masonry.
Total Wall Care Brick stains are formulated with the finest powdered pigments in a potassium silicate solvent. They can be diluted with water, if neccessary, to lighten the shade. Once absorbed the dye provide a permanent and natural brown brick finish.
How to Dye Bricks a Rich Coffee Brown colour.
- Mix ingredients by shaking container vigorously and pour into a suitable pot.
- Dilute if a lighter stain is required (maximum 2 parts water to 1 part brick stain solution).
- Apply staining dye with a clean paintbrush.
- Additional coats can be applied to acheive a darker tint
- Overlapping strokes may result in dark patches.
- Avoid spills if possible or wash immediately with lots of clean water.
- This brick dye will stain clothing and other porous materials! It does not change the texture of the brickwork; it merely provides a lasting colour. alteration.
- Makes up to 3L of brick dye at maximum dilution
Supplied ready to use in a 1L container, this solution will typically colour 20-25m2/Litre. The precise coverage will depend on how porous the masonry is and the richness of colour required. We recommend that you determine coverage rates and depth of colour with a trial tinting application.
There are no reviews yet.
Brick dye testing pots are used to test brick tinting colours before the purchase of our permanent Brick Stain solutions - 75ml
- RRP £9.00
Brick restoration mortar for repairing damaged brick faces on Coffee Brown coloured brickwork.
- RRP £11.82
Brown colour-stained crack injection mortar is ideal for filling cracks in brickwork ranging from 3-10mm in width. Simply mis this adhesive crack filler pigment with water – 250g
- RRP £39.36
Brick tinting stain for use in dying porous bricks and masonry a natural permanent rich brown colour. 1L
- RRP £45.60