Brick Repair Mortar - Carbon Black
A lime based Brick Repair Mortar that is designed to restore chipped, spalled and frost-damaged brickwork; leaving it with a' carbon black' coloured finish. This Total Wall Care product has excellent bonding qualities and is vapour permeable.
- Ensure damaged bricks are free from dust, dirt and loose particles.
- Substrate should be lightly wetted but not soaked.
- Add 1 part water to 4-5 parts repair mortar powder and mix well
- Apply the Burnt Orange brick repair mortar in layers not exceeding 20mm in thickness.
- The final layer should be slightly proud of the brick surface and allowed to cure.
- The repair can then be sanded, shaped and modelled for up to 48 hours after application.
- The mortar should not be used in temperatures below 5°C.
- Wash tooling and spills with clear water.
Please refer to detailed instruction on the packaging.
This colour-fast brick repair mortar contains pigments to replicate polluted and blackened brick surfaces. It is designed solely as an adhesive filler for repairing damaged brickwork surfaces
- Compression Strength: 8-12 N/mm2
- Water Mixing Ratio: 7-9 Litre/Kg
- Volume mixed mortar: 800 ml/Kg
- Coverage - 15mm thick: 1.25 Kg/m2
There are no reviews yet.
Brick repairing mortar for making good chipped or damaged brick faces on Brown coloured brickwork.
- RRP £11.82
Classic Plum Brick Matching Mortar is designed to restore chipped, blown and frost-damaged brick walls.
- RRP £11.82
Use brick staining soot-wash for blending new brickwork to match aged bricks in old walls. 1L
- RRP £45.60
Crack Sealing Injection Mortar for filling 3mm-10mm wide cracks in black coloured brickwork – Sold in packs of 250g - Yields 175ml
- RRP £39.36