Classic Plum Brick Matching Mortar
Classic Plum Brick Matching Mortar restores chipped, blown and frost-damaged brick walls; leaving it with a natural plum coloured surface. This lime based formulation from Total Wall Care has excellent bonding power and is vapour permeable, allowing brickwork to breathe.
- Ensure damaged bricks are free from dust, dirt and loose particles.
- Substrate should be lightly wetted but not over-soaked.
- Thoroughly mix 1 part water to 4-5 parts repair mortar powder
- Apply the colour-dyed mortar in layers not exceeding 20mm in thickness.
- The final layer should be slightly proud of the brick surface and allowed to cure.
- Classic Plum repair can then be sanded, shaped and re-modelled for up to 48 hours after application.
- The mortar should not be used in temperatures below 5°C.
- Wash tooling and spills with clear water.
Please refer to detailed instruction on the packaging.
This colour-fast brick repair mortar contains pigments to match typical Classic Plum coloured brickwork. It is designed solely as abrick-matching adhesive filler for repairing damaged masonry surfaces – 2.5kG
- Compression Strength: 8-12 N/mm2
- Water Mixing Ratio: 7-9 Litre/Kg
- Volume mixed mortar: 800 ml/Kg
- Coverage - 15mm thick: 1.25 Kg/m2
There are no reviews yet.