Classic Plum Brick Dye
Classic Plum coloured brick staining dye tints absorbant brick and other porous masonry, leaving surfaces with a lasting change in colour. The ready to use staining solution creates a strong integral bond with masonry to provide a permanent vapour-permeable and natural brick finish.
Total Wall Care brick staining dyes are formulated using the finest powdered pigments dissolved in a liquid potassium silicate bonding solution. The dyes can be diluted if a lighter shade of plum is required. The brick-dye is absorbed deep into porous brick surfaces, creating a molecular bond and providing a permanent change of colour that matches typical Classic Plum coloured brickwork.
How to Dye Bricks to give a natural Classic Plum Colour.
- Our brick dyes are supplied in 1L containers and are ready-to-use. Shake thoroughly and pour into a suitable vessel.
- Dilute with water if a lighter shade is required (maximum 2 parts water to 1 part brick stain).
- Paint tinting dye directly onto exposed brick surfaces using a clean brush.
- Apply further coats for a darker tint
- Where brush-strokes overlap darker tints may be produced.
- This dye will stain clothing and other porous materials! Wash all spillages immediately with copious amounts of clean water.
- Our brick dyes do not change the texture of the masonry; they only provide a permanent alteration in colour.
- Yields up to 3L of brick staining dye at maximum dilution
Typical tinting coverage is 20-25m2/Litre. The exact coverage rate will depend on how porous the bricks are and the depth of colour desired. We recommend a trial application to determine precise coverage rates and shade.
There are no reviews yet.
Masonry biocide treatment in a micro-emulsion concentrate for the control of dry rot in walls and the removal of mould, moss, algae & litchens from concrete and brickwork surfaces. 1L - Makes 25L
- RRP £43.50
Crack Sealing Filler for repairing 3mm-10mm wide cracks in black coloured brickwork – Sold in packs of 250g - Yields 175ml
- RRP £47.23
Classic Plum Brick Matching Mortar is designed to restore chipped, blown and frost-damaged brick walls.
- RRP £14.18
Brick dye testing pots are used to test brick tinting colours before the purchase of our permanent Brick Stain solutions - 75ml
- RRP £10.80