Rustic Red Brick Staining Dye
This brick-staining dye permanently changes the colour of porous bricks to a rustic red. The ready to use paint-on stain creates a strong integral bond with masonry to provide a permanent vapour-permeable and natural rustic brick finish.
Total Wall Care brick stains are formulated using the finest pigmented powders dissolved in a potassium silicate fixative fluid. The dyes can be diluted with water if a lighter tint is required. The brick-dye is absorbed deep into pores of brick brickwork and other porous masonry, providing a permanent alteration of colour to match typical rustic red bricks.
How to Dye Masonry to acheive a Natural Rustic Red Brick effect.
- Our brick tints are supplied in 1L containers and are ready-to-use. Shake thoroughly and decant into a suitable vessel.
- Mix with water if a lighter tint is required (maximum 2 parts water to 1 part brick stain).
- Paint tinting dye directly onto the face of each brick using a clean brush.
- Apply further coats for deeper tinting
- Where brush-strokes overlap a darker shade may be produced.
- This tinting dye will stain clothing and other absorbant materials! Wash all spillages immediately with lots of clean water.
- Our brick stains do not change the texture of the bricks; they merely provide a permanent alteration to their colour.
- Produces 3L of brick-staining dye at maximum dilution
1L of brick stain will tint approximately 20-25m2 of brickwork. However the exact coverage rate will depend on how porous the bricks are and the depth of colour desired. We recommend a trial application to determine precise coverage rates and shade.
There are no reviews yet.
Colour-matching repair mortar for filling cracks in Rustic Red Brick. Mix pigment with water, injection-fill 3-10mm wide cracks – 250g
- RRP £39.36
Lime-based Rustic Red Brick Coloured Repair Mortar for matching chipped, spalled and damaged masonry.
- RRP £11.82
Permanently change of the colour of porous bricks with this Old London Red coloured brick tinting dye. 1L
- RRP £45.60
Brick dye testing pots are used to test brick tinting colours before the purchase of our permanent Brick Stain solutions - 75ml
- RRP £9.00