Rustic Red Injection Mortar for Cracked Bricks
Rustic Red injection mortar for filling cracks in brickwork. Use with syringe and nozzle to completely injection-fill and seal 3-10mm wide cracks with this brick compatible red-coloured mortar, which offers excellent adhesive characteristics.
- Ensure cracks are free from dust, dirt and loose detritis.
- Bricks should be pre-wet and damp but not soaked.
- Mix 1 part water with 4-5 parts of red-coloured powder.
- Fill crack with colour-stained crack injection mortar.
- The repair can then be sanded, shaped and modelled for up to twelve hours after application.
- The injection mortar should not be applied in temperatures below 5°C.
- Tools and spillages can be cleaned with water.
Please refer to detailed instruction on the packaging.
This crack injection mortar contains natural pigments to match a typical rustic red brick. It has been formulated solely as an adhesive filler for repairing cracked brickwork – Supplied in tubs of 250g, with syringe and nozzle included, this product yields 175ml of injectable colour-matching mortar
There are no reviews yet.
Brick staining dye for permanently changing the colour of porous brick to a natural rustic red. 1L
- RRP £45.60
Lime-based Rustic Red Brick Coloured Repair Mortar for matching chipped, spalled and damaged masonry.
- RRP £11.82