Burnt Orange Brick Tinting Dye
This Brick tinting dye formulation stains brick and other porous masonry, leaving surfaces with a colour-fast Burnt Orange tint. The ready to use tinting solution creates a monolithic bond with brickwork and stone to provide a lasting, vapour-permeable and natural finish.
Total Wall Care Brick Dyes are formulated using the finest pigment powders mixed with a liquid potassium silicate solvent. The dyes can be diluted with water if a lighter coloured stain is required. The brick-stain is absorbed into porous brick surfaces to form a molecular bond, providing a permanent change of colour that matches typical Burnt Orange coloured bricks.
How to Dye Bricks to give a natural Burnt Orange Colour.
- Our brick dyes are supplied in 1L containers and are ready-to-use. Shake vigourously and decant into a suitable vessel.
- Dilute with water if a lighter stain is needed (maximum 2 parts water to 1 part brick stain).
- Paint tinting dye onto brick surfaces using a clean brush.
- Apply further coatings for a darker shade
- Where brush-strokes overlap darker tints may be produced.
- This dye will stain clothing and other porous materials! Wash all spillages immediately with copious amounts of clean water.
- Our brick dyes do not change the texture of the masonry; they only provide a permanent alteration in colour.
- Yields up to 3L of brick tinting dye at maximum dilution
Typical dye coverage is 20-25m2/Litre. The precise coverage will depend on how porous the bricks are and the shade of tinting desired. We recommend a trial application to determine exact coverage and shade.
There are no reviews yet.
Burnt Orange Crack Filler Mortar for sealing 3mm-10mm wide cracks in orange-coloured brickwork – Sold in packs of 250g - Yields 175ml
- RRP £47.23
Lime-based Burnt Orange Brick Repair Mortar that is designed to restore chipped, spalled and frost-damaged brickwork.
- RRP £14.18
Brick dye testing pots are used to test brick tinting colours before the purchase of our permanent Brick Stain solutions - 75ml
- RRP £10.80
Masonry biocide treatment in a micro-emulsion concentrate for the control of dry rot in walls and the removal of mould, moss, algae & litchens from concrete and brickwork surfaces. 1L - Makes 25L
- RRP £43.50