Crack Filler Mortar for Orange Brickwork
Crack Filler Mortar for repairing cracks in orange-coloured brickwork . Use with syringe and nozzle to inject the repair mortar into cracks to fill and seal them. Suitable for gaps ranging from 3mm-10mm wide, this injectable mortar is brick compatible and offers superb adhesion.
- Clean cracked zone, ensuring dust, dirt and loose fragments are removed.
- Lightly moistened brickwork but do not over-saturate.
- Mix 1 part water with 4-5 parts of 'Burnt Orange'-coloured powder.
- Inject colour-stained repair mortar to fully fill cracks and crevices.
- Sand or shape for up to twelve hours following application.
- Do not inject cracks in temperatures below 5°C.
- Wash tooling and spills with clean water.
Please refer to detailed instruction on the packaging.
This crack injection mortar contains natural pigments to match a typical Burnt Orange shade of brick. It has been formulated for use only as a crack-filling adhesive for repairing and sealing fractured bricks – The 250g of coloured powder yields 175ml of ready to use crack injection mortar. Syringe and nozzle provided.
There are no reviews yet.
Lime-based Burnt Orange Brick Repair Mortar that is designed to restore chipped, spalled and frost-damaged brickwork.
- RRP £11.82
Burnt Orange Brick Tinting Dye stains porous brick surfaces providing a permanent and natural change of colour. 1L
- RRP £45.60