Brick Crack Repair Mortar - Rich Brown
This specialist, lime-based crack injection mortar is designed for filling fissures in Rich Brown brickwork. Use with syringe and nozzle to completely injection-fill and seal cracks ranging from 3-10mm wide. The brown-coloured repair mortar offers excellent adhesive characteristics and is extremely workable, enabling easy creation of surface textures
- Ensure cracks are free from dust, dirt and loose fragments.
- Substrate should be dampened but not saturated.
- Mix 1 part water with 4-5 parts of coloured powder.
- Fill crack with colour-matching crack injection mortar.
- The repair can then be sanded, shaped and modelled for up to twelve hours after application.
- Product should not be applied in temperatures below 5°C.
- Tools and spills can be washed with clean water.
Please read and adhere to the instruction on the packaging.
This crack injection mortar contains natural pigments to match standard rich-brown coloured bricks. It has been formulated especially as an adhesive filler for repairing and disguising cracks in brick walls – Sold in 250g packs, with syringe and nozzle included, this product yields 175ml of mixed injection mortar
There are no reviews yet.
Brick tinting stain for use in dying porous bricks and masonry a natural permanent rich brown colour. 1L
- RRP £54.72
Brick repairing mortar for making good chipped or damaged brick faces on Brown coloured brickwork.
- RRP £14.18
Brown colour-stained crack injection mortar is ideal for filling cracks in brickwork ranging from 3-10mm in width. Simply mis this adhesive crack filler pigment with water – 250g
- RRP £47.23