Crack Filling Mortar for Traditional Red Bricks
Crack Filling Mortar for repairing cracks in traditional red-coloured brickwork . Use with syringe and nozzle to inject the repair mortar into cracks to fill and seal them. Suitable for gaps ranging from 3mm-10mm wide, this injectable mortar is brick compatible and offers superb adhesion.
- Clean cracked bricks, ensuring dust, dirt and loose fragments are removed.
- Lightly moisten brickwork but do not over-saturate.
- Mix 1 part water with 4-5 parts of Traditional' Red-coloured powder.
- Inject colour-stained repair mortar to fully fill cracks and crevices.
- Sand or shape for up to twelve hours following application.
- Do not inject cracks in temperatures below 5°C.
- Wash tooling and spillages with clean water.
Please refer to detailed instruction on the packaging.
This crack injection mortar contains natural pigments to match a traditional red shade of brick. It has been formulated for use only as a crack-filling adhesive for repairing and sealing fractured bricks – The 250g of coloured powder yields 175ml of ready to use crack injection mortar. Syringe and nozzle provided.
There are no reviews yet.
Tint absorbent brickwork with this masonry dye for a natural and permanent traditional red brick stain. 1L
- RRP £45.60
Our traditional red-coloured brick mortar is lime based. It is designed to patch-repair chipped and frost-damaged brick walls.
- RRP £11.82