Brick Repairing Mortar - Rich Brown
Colour matching brick repairing mortar for making good the face of chipped, blown or frost-damaged brickwork; leaving it with a natural and rich brown colour. This lime based formulation has excellent bonding attributes and is vapour permeable, allowing brickwork to breathe.
- Ensure chipped or blown brick surfaces are free from dust, dirt and loose particles.
- Brickwork should be moistened but not over-soaked.
- Thoroughly mix 1 part water to 4-5 parts pigmented restoration powder
- Apply the colour-dyed mortar in layers of up to 20mm thick.
- The final layer should be slightly proud of the brick surface and allowed to set.
- Sand, shape and re-model for up to 48 hours following application.
- The coloured restoration mortar should not be used in temperatures below 5°C.
- Wash tools and spillages with clean water.
Please refer to detailed instruction on the packaging.
This brick repair mortar contains pigments to match typical 'Rich Brown' coloured brickwork. It is designed solely as a colour-matching adhesive filler for repairing the face of damaged bricks
- Compression Strength: 8-12 N/mm2
- Water Mixing Ratio: 7-9 Litre/Kg
- Volume mixed mortar: 800 ml/Kg
- Coverage - 1.25 Kg/m2 at 15mm thick
There are no reviews yet.
Crack injection mortar for filling cracks in Brown Bricks. Mix powdered pigment with water; inject to fill crack ranging from 3-10mm wide – 250g
- RRP £39.36
Brick tinting stain for use in dying porous bricks and masonry a natural permanent rich brown colour. 1L
- RRP £45.60
Brick restoration mortar for repairing damaged brick faces on Coffee Brown coloured brickwork.
- RRP £11.82
Lime-based Rustic Red Brick Coloured Repair Mortar for matching chipped, spalled and damaged masonry.
- RRP £11.82